Thursday 10 May 2012

THE PIRATES OF GOOGLE

 What do you do when you discover a virus in your PC?  


You run around in tight circles screaming?


 Yes, but then what? 


Only this virus claims that there are many really bad viruses in my PC and if I don't pay them a fee they will not help me. So I feel that I have to act quickly to save my PC, which is being held by this PIRATE VIRUS. 


Using my lap top I quickly go to Google and dial up:  remove virus software. Out of the large section promising to rid my PC of the virus for free I choose Security Tool.Security Tool appears to get rid of my virus only to demand a fee to rid me of those other bad viruses. 


When I don't give them my credit card # they refuse to leave and return all of the viruses and continue to hold my PC hostage.


My current protection McAfee Security Scan Plus will not remove the bad viruses unless I give them more money. 


I tried one more time with Spy Hunter with the same results


.I am trying to reach my systems service center and the line is busy, no surprise.


So I am concerned that Google is providing Pirate Virus gangs a safe harbor from which to raid victims of other Pirate Viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment